WELFARE PROGRAMMES FOR SC/ST/MINORITIES AND BACKWARD CLASSES
- Generating awareness to raise Socio- economic status of the ST, SC, OBC and Minorities.
- Encouraging the formation of SHGs and promoting Micro Enterprise activities to reduce poverty.
- Encouraging them to bring to the mainstream and guiding to participate in the development process in an equitable manner.
- Motivating to send all their children to schools and to increase literacy rates.
- Advising them to take care of their own health and contact the nearest Govt. hospitals in case of any need and give special attention to Mother and Child Health Care.
- Involving GOs, Gram Panchayats and NGOs to address the development needs of ST, SC, OBC and Minorities people.