TB, HIV/AIDS & YOGA PROGRAMMES
- Sensitizing people to know HIV/AIDS for no AIDS.
- Encouraging people to go for a HIV test.
- Encouraging civil society members to take a lead in their locality for the knowledge enhancement of the public on the disease.
- Bring Behavioural Change of the community members towards the victims.
- Educating people living with HIV/AIDS on available treatment.
- Encouraging HIV/AIDS, TB patients to practice Yoga to keep the Lungs healthy and in proper functioning condition.
- Promoting Yoga to reduce Psychopathology and to improve Immunity which will check declining CD4 counts of the patient suffering from HIV/AIDS and TB.