SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
- Implementing social welfare programmes for the well-being of individuals in society and to make them able to reach their full potential.
- Establishing good relationships among all religious and caste people and attempting to build an egalitarian society to promote equality in the society.
- Promoting sustainable development for the social welfare and attempting for qualitative growth and development in the society.
- Encouraging equal opportunities for all and discouraging discrimination.
- Listening poor people, understanding and addressing issues of social development, identifying and prioritizing their needs and promoting their voices in the development process.