- Encouraging Rural Plantation to maintainthe environmental conditions needed for agricultural production.
- Promoting Rural Plantation to help stabilize the soil, prevent erosion, enhance the land’s capacity to store water and moderate air and soil temperatures.
- Encouraging Plantation Agriculture to generate Employment in Rural Areas.
- Involving volunteers and community people to plant more and more trees in unused lands.
- Motivating people for Social Forestry to add economic as well as developmental growth in the Rural Community.