LIVELIHOOD COUNSELLING PROGRAMMES
- Building the capacities of families to support with the Basic Needs of their children such as Food, Education, Healthcare, and Asset Creation.
- Reducing Poverty and Inequality by generating Employment and Economic Stability among poor households.
- Building Capabilities, Resources, and Opportunities for pursuing individual and household economic goals such as income generation.
- Building People’s Capacity to face emergency situations and to become less vulnerable and more resilient to the impact of disasters.
- Promoting Livelihood to create solutions to the problems of poverty and to increase the income level through generating Self-employment and Wage-employment.
- Encouraging poor people and farmers to become Self-dependent by using the means of Modern Agriculture.