HEALTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
- Promoting health care programmes and activities for the well-being of citizens.
- Promoting health care activities such as Mother and Child Care, Young Peoples Reproductive Health, generating awareness on communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Taking care of health care centres for a good service delivery.
- Encouraging families to create attitudes, behaviours and environments to promote optimal health care for all the citizens.
- Organizing Community Outreach Health Care activities and generating awareness among the public and educating them on prevention and treatment for a good health.