COUNSELLING PROGRAMMES FOR THE WELFARE & REHABILITATION OF THE PWD CHILDREN
- Conducting Counselling and creating a healthy environment for the PWDs where parents are encouraged to accept their child as a different rather than a lesser person and identifying the strengths among the PWDs and guiding for their Rehabilitation.
- Attempting tofoster independence as far as possible through different interventional strategies and encouraging Psychological Assessment, Special Education, Occupational Theraphy, Audio Visual Session, Awareness Programmes, Social Inclusion Activities, Music therapy, Behavior management, Play and leisure activities, Activities of Daily Living Training etc.
- Giving special attention to Women with disabilities and protecting from exploitation and abuse and promoting the rights of persons with disabilities and facilitating welfare and rehabilitation activities for them.
- Taking care of counselling for the overall development of PWDs and attempting to enhancing their self-esteem and confidence.
- Taking care of Sports, Recreation and Cultural lifeof PWDs and ensuring Persons with disabilities have right to access sports, recreation and cultural facilities.