AWARENESS GENERATION AMONG PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITY
- Generating awareness and sensitizing parents having persons with disability on various Government Schemes and Benefits and Informing on the availability of Treatment and Special Schools.
- Helping parents to identify Special Schools for children with SpecialEducational Needs due to Learning difficulties, physical disabilities or behavioral problems and assist to provide individualized education by addressing specific needs.
- Creating an enabling environment for social inclusion of the PwDsin all fields of life by providing equal opportunities, equity and social Justice and to ensure confidence building in the PwDs; so that they can realize their aspirations.
- Providing information and creating awareness for the disabled people to gain empathy and attempting to create positive attitude in the society to foster respect for the rights and dignity of persons with disabilities.
- Discouraging and Combating stereotypes, prejudices and harmful practices relating to persons with disabilities, including those based on sex and age, in all areas of life and Promoting awareness of the capabilities and contributions of persons with disabilities.