ADDRESSING & PROVIDING HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS TO SENIOR CITIZENS & OTHER
VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND MAKING HEALTHY , PRODUCTIVE & HAPPY CITIZENS
- Providing Mobile Medical Care to the Senior Citizens living in rural, isolated and backward areas and enabling them to assume an active role in maintaining and improving their own Health and encouraging others to do the same.
- Supporting Senior Citizens in restoring proper functioning of the body, improving general well-being and quality of life and helping to relieve pain and improve ability, preventing disability or surgery, rehabilitating after a stroke, accident, injury or surgery etc.
- Providing recognition and opportunity to senior citizens to contribute and thereby feel useful to the society.
- Improving the quality of life of the Senior Citizens, by encouraging productive and active ageing.
- Encouraging others to take care of Senior Citizens and considering elderly people as an asset rather than the liability in the Family , Community and Society at large.